- Charance and it’ surroundings : various animations, conferences, shows, stages, exhibitions are displayed all year round by a dedicated animation team as well as guided tour of the magnificent gardens and the museum of old farming gears.
- Gap historical center and it’s pedestrians paths build around the Cathedral.
- Departemental Museums of Gap : History, Arts, Culture, Nature and Wildlife.
Less than 45 mn by car :
- Le Sauze du Lac : « les Demoiselles Coiffées », geological curiosity overloking le Lac de Serre Ponçon.
- The Serre Ponçon lake and its numerous water activities
- Rousset : hydrolic dam of « Serre Ponçon » and the « Muséoscope du Lac » explaining the complete history of the dam from the village’s destruction to the creation of the dam as it is today.
- Tallard and it’s mediaval castle and aerodrom.
- Chorges, it’s Caturige’s center and beautifull summer market.
- Historical castle of Montmaur.
- The Champsaur, well known for their tarts !
- Le Dévoluy : ski resorts and summer activities.
Further (more than 45 mn by car) :
- Embrun and its walled town center.
- Montdauphin fortify by Vauban, architect of King Louis XIV.
- Le Queyras : St Véran the highest occupied village in Europe, Molines, Arvieux…
- Briançon, the old town and Vauban’s military forts.
Retrieve lots of videos on the Youtube channel of Hautes-Alpes.